viernes, 11 de septiembre de 2009

A good day♥

Everytime I see you falling

New Order


Everytime I think of you,
I get a shot right
through into a bolt of blue,
It's no problem of mine but it's a problem I find,
Living the life that I can't leave behind.

There's no sense in telling me.
The wisdom of a fool won't set you free,

But that's the way that it goes and it's what nobody knows,
And everyday my confusion grows.

Everytime I see you falling,
I get down on my knees and pray,
I'm waiting for the final moment,
You say the words that I can't say.

I feel fine and I feel good,
I feel like I never should,
Whenever I get this way I just don't know what to say,
Why can't we be ourselves like we were yesterday.

I'm not sure what this could mean,
I don't think you're what you seem,
I do admit to myself that if I hurt someone else,
Then I'll never see just what we're meant to be.
















Pink Cupcakes by Lis

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario